I know there are LOTS of people who cannot wait to see 2016 go. There have been lots of things that have happened over the last year that were not so good, but there were also some really great things that happened this year. I had some pretty rough things that happened this last year and looking back on them I can see the lessons that I learned and how grateful I am for God being by my side and helping me get through them.
As far as my business goes, I had so many moments that I’m absolutely grateful for. My clients are amazing and its why I love this job so much. I’m going into my 7th year as a photographer and I’ve been apart of over 100 weddings and numerous family sessions and senior sessions. There have been some things that have worked and some things that I’ll be changing in 2017.
I’ve made a list of some personal and business goals for 2017. So here it goes….
• Spend more time with Jesus daily (reading the word)
• Change my eating habits and get healthy
• Drink more water (isn’t that everyone’s goal for the new year LOL)
• Spend more time with my family
• Work less and enjoy life more
• Get closer to being debt free (I’m so close!)
• Travel to Ireland
• Watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in person
(it’s been a bucket list item since I was a little girl)
• Book 20 Weddings
• Finish design on bridal guide
• Blog more
• No photo shoots on Sundays (unless it’s absolutely necessary)
• Keep more organized on paperwork/receipts
• Book a destination wedding out of the US
• Attend another workshop or conference for training
I hope the new year brings you all many blessings. Cheers to a brand new start… bring it on 2017!