Some of you probably already know this, but I like to be extremely organized and I like to make “to do” lists. There’s nothing better than making a list of things you know you NEED to know and then checking them off when you complete them. I honestly think it keeps me on track and it helps me be even more organized.
This weekend I only have 1 photo shoot (triplets – senior photos) and that’s completely okay with me because I have a huge list of things I need to get done. Last week I totally slacked off and didn’t do a thing. Whether or not I complete the whole list doesn’t matter. The key is, to mark as many things off as I can. Do you make “to do” lists? Do you have one for this weekend? Below are the things I plan to work on this weekend. Some are work related and some are personal and I honestly don’t even know where I’m going to start 🙂
TO DO LIST
• Finalize Christmas card mini session information and post it
• Follow up with a couple clients
• Deliver orders to a couple clients
• Design Christmas cards
• Design sample reception/guest book (modern guest book with e-session photos)
• Design sample wedding album
• Design sample senior album
• Redesign wedding forms
• Design marketing materials (info/pricing brochure, referral cards, gift cards, stationary, etc.)
Enjoy your weekend! Be safe, happy and healthy.